Friday, February 15, 2013

Educating myself about Biology

So I never took a biology class in high school, or even a chemistry class, but I have always been interested in it.   I have learned independent of the standard learning model, and done all the research myself with the help of the internet.
Turns out that today I found myself watching hours of YouTube Videos learning about biology.  Things that would have taken me weeks or months to find out, and study in school, I learned in one day.  Of course, I will need review and further study of the topics, but overall this way of learning was much more effective than anything else I have done in the past.

This is the first video, and I ended up watching the following 9 after that.

A little quirky, and silly, but the guys attitude really helped me learn and remember this stuff.   Oh and any of you who haven't seen this video, you will want to see it. 

WELL WORTH your time. 

Happy learning

No comments:

Post a Comment