Friday, September 14, 2012

IPhone 5 vs my Android (Motorola Atrix 2)

Well first off, my phone has always has Five rows of icons, or six if you include the home menu.

Basically I am writing this post to show exactly what new IPhone 5's new technology really is.    I have acquired most of my information from phonearena.com, and give them the credit for the valuable information.
IPhone 5 vs Android, Atrix 2 Motorola

 (note: the picture is only of the Atrix 2)

My Motorola Atrix 2           vs              IPhone 5

Screen Size 4.3"-------------------------4"
Operating System  Android-------------------iOS 6-----
Screen Res.  540 x 960 pixels-----------------640 x 1136 pixels  
Talk Time 8.5 hours-----------------8 hours
Processor AMD Cortex A9 1000 MHz------------------------AMD Cortex A15 1000 MHz  (tie)
Storage  8+16MB---------------------16MB   
Camcorder Built in 1920x1080 (1080p HD)---------------1920x1080 (1080p HD)  (tie)
Browser support HTML, HTML5, XHTML, Flash------- HTML, HTML5------
4g Service----------------------------------4g service    (tie)
Connectivity  Mini-USB, and Mini HDMI-------------Some new cord no one knows about

AND......I have had this phone for over almost a year now.  Just saying.  Maybe Apple should have come up with something new.
As you can see the new IPhone 5 has one thing better than mine, but if you look at the upgrade to my phone, The Atrix HD, it has a 4.5" inch screen with a 720 x 1280 pixel screen resolution. which blows away the New Apple. 
So Basically .... I Win.  

Well Let me know your thoughts if any of you get one bad apples, 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Apple really disappointed this year. I at least expected an iPad mini to be created to compete with Google Nexus and Kindle Fire HD, but no go. Too bad Apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a serious moto fan I just traded in my raz. Maxx and got my atrix 2 and it may have only 1 ghz processor against the 1.2 ghz its still faster and its faster than my wife's s2 skyrocket and my 4s I phone plus overall this phone rocks its more opened up and flexible than the I phone to me the I phone 5 was nothing but a money making scam and I say down with apple all together one word for apple its called stop making phones that break like fine china I'd take a motorola or a samsung over a apple anyda.

    ReplyDelete