Thursday, September 27, 2012

Jack3d Micro review

And here it is, finally my review of Jack3d micro, or what some people call jacked micro.
This is a pretty new product, and not many people have tried it yet considering the old version is still available.

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
jack3d micro review, jacked micro review, agmatine sulfate, norcoline, caffeine


jack3d micro, ingredient list, jacked micro, usp labs


jack3d, caffeine, norcoline, agmatine sulfate, vitamin c, arginine nitrate
This product has about the average amount of caffeine, but the pump from it was amazing.  The new stimulant they are using are the Norcoline, and the 3,4-dihydroxycinnamic acid.  I have tried the Norcoline, although the ingredient was called Higenamine then, in the Alpha T-2 fat burner.  Basically the Norcoline is a really good fat burner and targets certain receptors for fat loss different than caffeine does.

Caffeine is also vasoconstrictor, but with the added Norcoline which acts as a vasodilator, meaning that it makes your veins BIGGER, you can pump more blood. 

 This has actually been one of my favorite products for both producing a pump and also for energy.  No jitters, and the best results I have seen are when I have taken 3 scoops, and still no jitters or anxiety from that much caffeine in this product.  

TASTE: wonderful taste, and mixes perfectly. I wish they could make it without Sucralose, but nobody really has done that yet. 

Obviously the bottle specifically says to never take more than 2 scoops, but what the heck, I tried 2 scoops/workout for a week, so I figured I would up the dose a bit. 

VERDICT:  In my opinion I love that you don't get the beta-alanine skin tingles compared to the original Jack3d, but for an effective dose, I have to take 3 scoops which over time would be expensive. Especially since the Micro version although smaller, costs more. 


***I WILL BE BUYING THIS AGAIN, just wish that it was cheaper, although it is getting cheaper everyday on Amazon ***


Thanks for reading-ACS

No comments:

Post a Comment