Thursday, September 6, 2012

AST DGC Review

DGC, AST DGC, dextrose, fructose, sucrose, post-workout, intra workout, fuelThis is my review for AST DGC.   DGC stands for Dextroratory Glucose Crystals....  But first off, lets simplify that down a little bit, cause its not as complicated as it sounds.
Dextroratory- meaning clockwise, or the light will spin off of the molecule sideways.
Glucose- Dextrose
Crystals- crystal bits like salt or sugar.

AST DGC supplement Facts, dgc,

AST DGC ingredients, Dextrose, dextroratory glucose crystals, sugar, fructose, sucrose

 This is what it looks like mixed in just plain water.
dgc, dgc mixed in water, DGC taste,  ast dgc
 I tasted it, but then of course added some "goodness" to it, and added a creatine sample(BPI's Build-HD) that I had. TASTE IS EXCELLENT!!!
dgc with creatine, dgc postworkout, dgc intraworkout, ast dgc pwo, BPI Build-HD


Turns out that all Glucose in Nature is the "d-isomer" or Dextroratory, Meaning that all Dextrose is D-Glucose.

So basically it means Dextrose Crystals, aka, Dextrose.

AST DGC does happen to have a few other ingredients, such as Fructose, and Sucrose. (which Technically Table table is just a mix of Fructose and Sucrose) and also a small amount of minerals, and some B-vitamins.


I am loving the results I am getting with this, and it would be great for both Men and Women. Basically it is the best, fastest FUEL for your muscles that you can get.

I add this to my Intra-workout shake, and also to my post-workout Protein Shake.  Amazing pump during workouts, and also great recovery.
Another great site I just found. http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/magazine03/dextrose.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment